It will advise you of information we may ask from you and how we store that data securely. It also explains what we ask you to do to help us keep your data accurate, relevant and up to date.
When we ask you for personal information, we will:
- Explain clearly and transparently why we need this personal data.
- Secure it safely, protecting it from any unlawful access.
- We will only share it with any 3rd parties where we have your specific consent.
- We will never pass your data over to any 3rd parties for marketing purposes.
- We will only use the data we take from you for the purpose we took it for.
- We will only take the data that is relevant, adequate and limited to what Newton Print Ltd need for the purpose of any agreement.
- We will not keep your data any longer than is necessary.
We ask you to:
- Make sure the information you supply us is accurate and harvested in accordance with GDPR.
- Inform us, as soon as reasonably possible, if this information changes or becomes obsolete
Disclosing your information
We collect data from you to comply with legal requirements and to undertake the performance of the contract agreed. We will only pass this personal information on if we have a legal obligation to do so, unless it is to a 3rd party. Newton Print Ltd does not pass on any of its data to 3rd parties other than those specified to undertake the contract entered into. We may pass data on to DPDGroup UK Ltd for delivery tracking purposes, Feefo Holdings Ltd for market research (customer reviews) or HMRC, should we be required. All third parties such as those mentioned above have been screened for compliance to the latest data protection regulations.
You can find out about the information we hold on you, correct any errors, and find out any 3rd parties we have shared your information with by contacting our Data Protection Officer: Simon Besley, 01626 368986, firstname.lastname@example.org
For any additional advice about data protection and the General Data Protection Regulation, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Almost all websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- any site functionality which requires data to be stored in your browser
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.