MINI CONCERTINA FOLD: HOW TO FIT A BROCHURE IN A POCKET
A mini concertina fold leaflet may be small but it certainly isn't subtle. It's actually one of our fastest-growing products and we're not surprised.
In this day and age of always-on technology, your clients need something that's as portable and convenient as a smartphone. The beauty of concertina folding is that a pocket-sized leaflet can hold a surprisingly thorough range of info.
There are a few recommendations you'll need to know about mini concertina folding to get maximum value though:
- Landscape format will mean you'll have less panels
- Higher weight paper stock can make the folds springy so that it doesn’t close neatly
- Lamination is the same. If you need waterproof, try a synthetic material
- Perforation is ideal to create a tear-off section
Here's our list of the most popular sizes:
- Credit-card size (85 x 55mm) - max. 10 panels (20 sides)
- A7 (74 x 105mm) - max. 8 panels (16 sides)
- A6 (105 x 148mm) - max. 5 panels (10 sides)
- A5 (148 x 210mm) - max. 4 panels (8 sides)