SWING TAG PRINTING: EMBELLISH YOUR BRAND
No retail product is complete without its swing tag. It's like serving porridge without a spoon. A customised swing tag is a sure-fire way to get your brand right out there in the point-of-sale environment. Where do shoppers look once a product has caught their eye? They head straight for the tag; a strong brand will help them make the decision.
Combine a die-cut swing tag (also known as a swing ticket or product label) with Spot UV or Scratch-&-Sniff and you have a winning combination of creativity and functionality.
There are literally hundreds of shapes and sizes (in fact there are almost no limitations). Here's a few of our favourite swing tag printing projects to give you an idea. We've produced swing tags with:
- Round corners and Spot UV for sports clothing
- Duplexing, brass eyelet and wood-effect print on Colorplan with elastic loop for whisky
- Heart-shape die-cut and spot colours for Sainsbury's Valentines gifts
- High-gloss coating and folded for ceramic ornaments
- Non-tear, water-resistant material for cheese